Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver Download
The new imageCLASS D1320 offers your little or medium business effective and dependable duplicating, printing and checking in one simple to-utilize machine.
If you cannot scan over a network or with a USB connection in Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 8, install the MF driver, restart (not shut down) your PC, and then install the following program. [Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver/Software :
File name : D1300MFDriversV2095W64usEN.exe
Release date : 02/10/17
File Size : 71.33 MB
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver Download from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Image Souce : www.usa.canon.com