Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Download
imageCLASS MF3010 MFDrivers
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Download, ImageCLASS MF3010 is ultra-compact and easy-to-use multifunction printer that delivers high quality black and white prints, copies and scans. Offers print and copy speeds of up to 19 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and gives a quick first printing in about eight seconds. This unit also offers paper handling up to 150 pages on front loading cassette. Sharp printing monochrome output with resolutions up to 1200 x 600 dpi and the platen glass color through the use of scan is captured in 24-bit color at a resolution of up to 9600 dpi interpolated.
File name : MF3010MFDriversV2095W64usEN.exe
Release date : 11/12/15
File Size : 17.86 MB
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows 8 32/64 bit
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit
- Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Download from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the