Canon Dr C240 Driver pros and cons
Install Canon Dr C240 Driver is option for those who are looking for small office document scanner. There are several things that make this driver is great to install in your Canon printer. This is a capable and affordable scanner for workgroup but it is not included with document management software.
Canon Dr C240 performance
Such as other document scanner, the Canon DR-C240 has 600 pixels per inch (ppi) resolution. For the test, the printer set at Capture On Touch and 200ppi that becomes the default setting for the printer. With the gray scale, Canon rates in 45ppm and 90 images per minute. This means one image on each side of page. For the Black and White mode, it also has same rate such as gray scale, but the color mode becomes slower and rated at 30 ppm and 601 images per minute.
- Canon DR-C240 pros: it has great OCR features that make the print output look awesome and strong cloud support.
- Canon DR-C240cons: it requires host PC or any additional networking gear.
For you who have limited space, this is scanner that designed with space saving. The Capture on Touch feature makes the printer is easier for use. Setting up the Canon DR-C240 driver in windows 10 in desktop requires about 15 minutes completing. The Kofax VRS (Virtual ReScan) software is image enhancement software that added into driver.
Canon DR-C240 specification and features
The weigh from Canon DR-C240 is 6 pounds and 3 ounces. The dimension is only 11.4 X 9.9 inches with tray closed. This measurement makes this printer driver is small enough and able to share the desk with others. The printer comes with scanner with Pro Office, PDG utility that can serve the OCR basic program. In addition, the driver is able to scanning and saving the image PDF or searchable PDF files. This also able to convert the3 scanned file or already files into other formats such as Microsoft word and excel and editable text.
Well, the Canon DR 240 is very fast and it does not require much time for recognizing the text when you scan the file of PDF format. Thus, this printer driver is also remarkable from the accuracy of OCR. The printer is also doing well on fonts assortments. This is different from other printer that most of it has bad note from the font’s readings in 5 points and 6 points, but Canon DR 240 do well result for the reading. Download from the official site from Canon DR-C240 Driver link to ensure it has all you need and no broken features.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon Dr C240 Driver from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon ImageFORMULA DR-C240 Driver Download
Canon ImageFORMULA DR-C240 Driver Printer for Windows Download