Canon imagePRESS 1135 Driver Download
The Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver is a common driver that supports multiple devices. It provides an optimal user interface for your device.
*This is a package-aware driver.
Some limitations exist when using this driver in a point-and-print environment; please check the [Important Information] tab before using.*
File name : Generic_Plus_PS3_Driver_V101_32_64_00.exe
Version : V1.01
Release date : 18 May 2018
File Size : 51.64 MB
Operating System: Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon imagePRESS 1135 Driver Download from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Image Souce : www.usa.canon.com