Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Wireless Small Office Printer Driver Download
This site helps you in finding canon printer drivers, you can download it below, please select the appropriate device with your computer. Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Driver Download For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
The Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Wireless Small Office Printer is fast and smart so you can focus on growing your business. Tailored to the small office printing needs of up to 9 users, it prints crisp and colorful business documents both quickly and cost-effectively. The entire MAXIFY lineup features built-in Wi-Fi3 and is fully compatible with the Canon PRINT app4. This makes it easy to share and print information directly from your tablet and smartphone via select popular Cloud services. Best of all, the eco-friendly iB4120 printer is backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service and support.
iB4100 series Full Driver & Software Package For Windows
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File name : win-ib4100-1_0-n_jucd.exe
File Version : 1.0
File Languages : English, Spanish, Japanese
Release date : 07/20/2016
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit
- Always be ready to print in as little as 6 seconds1 from power on with Quick First Print.
- Built to handle the big jobs, the MAXIFY iB4120 features a large 500 Sheet Paper Capacity featuring two 250 Sheet paper trays.
- All MAXIFY printers include a job reservation feature, so you can queue up multiple jobs – even when already printing.
- The MAXIFY iB4120 offers a high page yield that can help save money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- All MAXIFY printers are designed for efficiency; they offer a Low Cost per Print when using XL ink tanks.
- Download this file. Check location where the file is saved, check Your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow The instructions to install software and perform the necessary settings.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
File Size : 55.74 MB