Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Wireless Home Office All-In-One
This site helps you in finding canon printer drivers, you can download it below, please select the appropriate device with your computer. Canon MAXIFY MB2320 For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
The MAXIFY MB2320 printer is engineered for superb efficiency and productivity. You don’t have to wait for your prints, thanks a quick printout time and fast multi-page copying. It takes on big jobs with ease, thanks to a high-speed, 50 sheet ADF and two paper cassettes with a combined capacity of 500 sheets, or a full ream of paper. You’re ready for any job, when you load letterhead in one cassette and plain paper in the other. The MAXIFY efficient ink tanks deliver a high page yield, while an innovative ink formula produces crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. It all adds up to reliable, high quality, low-cost prints.
MB2300 series Full Driver & Software Package For Windows
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
File name : win-mb2300-1_1-ucd.exe
File Version : 1.1
File Languages : English, Spanish
Release date : 03/11/2016
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Productivity
- High Page Yield: Can save money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- Genuine Canon Ink: The better choice for reliability, quality, and ease-of-use is Genuine Canon Ink.
- Low Cost Per Print: Designed for efficiency, MAXIFY printers offer a low cost per print.
- Download this file. Check location where the file is saved, check Your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow The instructions to install software and perform the necessary settings.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
File Size : 49.35 MB