MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer
This site helps you in finding canon printer drivers, you can download it below, please select the appropriate device with your computer. Canon MAXIFY MB5420For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
The MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer is designed to meet the needs of smaller businesses with up to nine users, by delivering high-quality, low-cost prints.
It boasts a quick first printout time as fast as 6 seconds1 with fast print speeds up to 24 ipm (B&W)/15.5 ipm (Color) getting you the prints you need when you need them. Power through paperwork with single-pass duplex scanning which simultaneously scans both sides of two-sided documents, enabling fast multi-page copying and scanning. The MB5420 is built for big jobs with a 500 sheet paper tray capacity, and a high page yield of 2500 B&W/1500 color prints when using XL ink tanks.
MB5400 series Full Driver & Software Package For Windows
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File name : win-mb5400-1_0-n_jucd.exe
File Version : 1.0
File Languages : English, Spanish, Japanese
Release date : 07/20/2016
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Productivity :
- Built to handle the big jobs, the MAXIFY MB5420 features a large 500 Sheet Paper Capacity consisting of two 250 Sheet paper trays.
- With MAXIFY you can create custom profiles to make it easier to access your most used copy, scan or fax settings, and with the job reservation feature, you can queue up multiple jobs – even when already printing.
- All MAXIFY printers are designed for efficiency; they offer a Low Cost per Print when using XL ink tanks.
- The MAXIFY MB5420 offers a high page yield that can help save money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- Always be ready to print in as little as 6 seconds1 from power on with Quick First Print.
- Download this file. Check location where the file is saved, check Your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow The instructions to install software and perform the necessary settings.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
File Size : 55.74 MB