G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Canon PIXMA G1200 This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File name : win-g1000-1_1-n_jucd.exe
File Version : 1.1
Release date : 12/27/2016
File Size : 48.05 MB
File Languages : English, Spanish, Japanese
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Download from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.