G2000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Canon PIXMA G2200 Easy file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File name : win-g2000-1_1-n_jucd.exe
File Version : 1.1
Release date : 12/27/2016
File Languages : English, Spanish
File Size : 48.12 MB
- Windows 10(32bit)
- Windows 10(64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Download this file. Check location where the file is saved, check Your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow The instructions to install software and perform the necessary settings.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.