iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b
Canon PIXMA iP100 File is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File name : pd64-win-ip100-2_17b-ej.exe
File Version : 2.17b
File Languages : English, Japanese
Release date : 07/22/2015
File Size : ukuran
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista(64bit)
- Download this file. Check location where the file is saved, check Your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow The instructions to install software and perform the necessary settings.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.