Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Download
This site helps you in finding canon printer drivers, you can download it below, please select the appropriate device with your computer. Canon PIXMA iP1600 For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
This machine combines best print quality and portability plus great features in this mobile printer.
This Canon PIXMA iP1600 becomes one of the most portable printers that you can choose. It has 12.7 x 7.3 x 2.5 inches which is actually smaller than other mobile printers out there, however it might not small enough to put in your laptop bag, however it is easier to bring along inside your backpack. Even it only has weight 4.3 pounds come with optional battery as well. The battery add other great things about this machine, it can print around 290 per charge.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
This file is a handy application program that allows you to create and print your own album, calendar, stickers, and CD-ROM labels* using the images you recorded with your digital camera. you can easily print borderless photos and so on. *: Only for the models supporting CD-ROM printing.
Canon PIXMA iP1600
- PIXMA iP1600 Photo Printer
- PG-40 Black and CL-41 Color Ink Tanks
- Power CordDocumentation Kit
- Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit
- Download this file. Check location where the file is saved, check Your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow The instructions to install software and perform the necessary settings.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.