Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Inkjet Driver Printer
Canon Pixma iX6860 is probably the best A3 inkjet printer in the market that doesn’t occupy half the room. device can print on everything falling between 15 x 10cm and A3+ sizes. It also happens to be one of the more affordable options in the segment that it occupies.
Canon PIXMA iX6860 | Canon PIXMA iX6520 | Canon PIXMA iX6820 | Canon PIXMA iX7000 | Canon PIXMA iX4000| Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver
You can download the Printer Driver File here in accordance with the device to your computer
- Printer Type Inkjet
- Cloud Printing Yes
- Print from Phone Yes
- Height 159mm
- Width 584mm
- Depth 310mm
- Wi-Fi Compatible Yes
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
You can enable Printer Driver easily, on this tab you will find the appropriate printer driver product with the device to your computer
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Mac Driver & Software Package
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver For Windows Download (49.4 MB)