Canon PIXMA MG2100 Driver Download
This file is the driver used for a multifunction printer Canon IJ.
File name : mp68-win-mg2100-1_01-ejs.exe
Release date : 07/22/15
File Size : 13.03 MB
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG2100 Driver Download from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.