Knowing More How Canon MG3222 Wireless Setup Can Be Done
Canon MG3222 wireless setup is quite easy actually. However, newbie may get confused about it. Making sure the wireless setup for your printer is ready will put you at ease to print your tasks. If you are planning to purchase this series, you better know further about the printer. Here we provide some general information about Canon MG3222 and its wireless setup.
Canon Mg3222 OS Compatibility
You may have had a device in which you will connect it to your future printer. In order to get the right printer, you must know what OS your device has. If you wish to purchase Canon MG3222, here are OSes which are compatible with the printer. As for Windows, there is a long list you can see such as Windows XP SP3 (x32), Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, Windows 7 and 7 SP1, Windows 8 and also Windows 10. Others than Windows, you will find MAC OS 10.12 (Sierra) or later and MAC OS X from V10.5.8 to V10.9.x.
A Guide of Canon MG3222 Wireless Setup
There are several steps you need to do to get wireless setup done in a time. Here are steps you need to follow.
- On your printer, go to the menu button and select settings. Press OK button later on.
- There you need to select device settings and press OK button again.
- Select LAN settings and press OK. Later on, press OK button on each selection you make.
- In the LAN settings, select change wireless/wired and then select LAN active.
- Back to the LAN settings and select WPS configuration. There you can select push button method and press the OK button.
- You need to wait the access point to be ready. Once it is ready, press OK button and then press WPS button on the access point for about 2 minutes.
- You will need to wait to the completion made by the printer. Once the completion is appeared on the LCD, press OK button. You will find the LAN settings screen is back there again.
- If you have done all steps above, you can use your printer with a help of wireless.
Beside those steps there is an important thing and a reference to know. The important thing is that it will show you a timeout error if the setup you do is not completed within 2 minutes. As the reference, depending on your access point, you can meet the WPS button is named differently. That’s a wrap for Canon MG3222 wireless setup.
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the canon MG3222 wireless setup from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Setup Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Setup Driver Printer for Windows Download