Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download
Canon Mg5220 Driver
If you look for a multifunction printer, it seems that Canon Mg5220 is the perfect choice for you. This printer can do various tasks like printing, copying, and scanning. This series of printer from Canon is perfect to be used in the office, and it will not make the owner regret purchasing it. Having a printer which can also do the scanning and copying jobs is very beneficial to save more space.
Canon Pixima Mg5220 is quite sophisticated with the compact style promoting the combination of excellent performance and magnificent luxury. It has a built-in WI-Fi feature that allows you to do printing and scanning wirelessly. It means that you will be able to conveniently print the files from your smartphone.
How to Install Driver Printer Easily
Driver printer is one of the important devices that will help you to do your tasks in much easier and simpler ways. Printer products can assist you to print various documents in shorter time. Get to know about the ways how to install printer driver to your desktop.
How to Install Printer Driver Canon Mg5220 Driver
There are some steps you have to accomplish in installing printer driver. Here they are:
- Read the Instructions Carefully
First, you have to read the instructions that come with the driver printer product carefully. Some printers will need you to install specific software before but some do not.
- Turn on the Computer
After that, you can start installing by turning on your computer. If your driver printer applies Plug and Play device, then you need to connect it and then power it on. Follow instructions displayed on the screen thoroughly after that. But if your driver printer is a kind of wireless printer then you have to pick up start – devices and printers. Add a printer link that appears on the Windows after that. Then you should choose Add a Network Bluetooth Printer, or Wireless.
- There will be a dialogue box with “Add a Printer” comes up. Click the box and option of Add a Local Printer and a dialog box of Choose a Printer Port will appear.
- Pick up the manufacturer and then pick up the printer.
- Enter a printer name on “Type a Printer Name” available in dialogue box.
- Click Finish and your printer is ready to use.
Compatibility and requirements
There are various Canon Mg5220 driver files which are compatible for windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, vista, and XP. However, the guidelines provided in this article are for the operating system of windows 7. It means that the instructions may be a little bit different from the rest types of operating systems.
Where to download the file?
You should download the Canon Mg5220 from a trustworthy site only. If you are doubting, you can just visit the Canon official site and find the setup file of the Canon Mg5220 driver directly from that site. Next, all you need to do is just follow the instruction until the installation process is completed
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon Mg5220 driverfrom the internet if you do not have it. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Printer For Windows Download