Installing Canon MG5500 Driver to Your Device
Canon PIXMA MG5500 – Canon MG5500 driver needs to be downloaded separately from your printer purchasing. Once you purchase a printer, you will need to download a driver and install it to be able to use the printer later on. Does a driver should be bought? No, it doesn’t for sure. You don’t need to spend any penny for the driver file. You can get it simply via internet and it is free to download. If you wish to know more about the driver of this printer series from Canon, here is further information for you.
Supported OS for Canon MG5500 Driver
This printer is supported by several well known OSes like Windowsn, Mac, and also Linux. There are system requirements and compatibility you should know with this series. Here we give you the list: Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit), Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit), and Windows 10 (32bit and 10 64bit).
As for MAC OS, there are: Mac OS X V10.5, Mac OS X V10.6, Mac OS X V10.7, Mac OS X V10.8, Mac OS X V10.9, Mac OS X V10.10, Mac OS X V10.11, and MAC OS Sierra V10.12. The last OS which is compatible is Linux.
Software and Driver Installation (For Windows)
Here we give you installation you can follow for those who have Windows OS. As you know already, you can get the file in several sites. It is way too simple to look for the sites which provide download links. There you can simply click on the download link. Wait a minute for the downloaded file. Once the file is ready, you can install the file right away. You can go to the folder which saves the downloaded file. The downloaded file is in exe format.
You can decide the default location to save the file and click next to go to the next step. You need to wait for a moment. The installer is extracting the files right now to prepare for installation. Once it is ready, you can follow to the next instructions given by the file. You need to restart your device if the installation is done. You can try to print or scan using the printer and your device right after your device is on again. If you find no problems with when you test the printer and device, your installation is successful and that’s all you can do with the canon MG5500 driver.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver Download from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver Printer for Windows Download