Canon PIXMA MP170 Software Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MP170, This File is a helpful application program that enables you to make and print your own particular collection, schedule, stickers, and CD-ROM labels* utilizing the pictures you recorded with your advanced camera. Also, besides, you can without much of a stretch print borderless photographs et cetera. *: Only for the models supporting CD-ROM printing.
File version : 4.7.0
File name : eppx-win-4_7_0-en.exe
Release date : 01/12/18
File Size : 57.57 MB
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows 8 32/64 bit
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit
- Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA MP170 Software Download from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Image Source : www.usa.canon.com