Canon MP210 Driver : All You Need to Know
Canon MP210 Driver is one of the leading products of Canon. Just like the other driver printers with the same brand, the MP210 series is high in quality. This device comes with simple design that seems to be the unique characteristic of Canon printers. There are a lot of interesting specifications offered by the device. Either it is for office or home need, this multipurpose printer is one of the best choices for your printing jobs.
The Specification of Canon MP210 Driver
Just like the other products of Canon printer, this MP210 series also comes with various interesting specifications and features to ease you jobs. Comes with white, grey, and black colors, this device is so elegant. This will be suitable with whatever design you choose for your office. There is one black cartridge and 1 color cartridge available. With multicolor configuration, this MP210 series can print in various colors include black, cyan, yellow, and magenta. The black color is about 320 nozzles while the other colors reach 3 x 384 nozzles to make sure that the printing documents resulted are all in sharp colors.
This is a multifunction printer that you can use to do some other tasks too such as copying, sending fax, and scanning. The power consumption needed for standby mode is just 1.1 watt. Meanwhile, the power consumption needed when you are operating it is about 13 watt. Just like the product’s sibling, the MP470 driver, this Canon MP210 Driver also has maximum speed of copying up to 22 ppm for monochrome color. Meanwhile, the maximum speed resulted for multicolor reaches 17 ppm. The maximum printing resolution resulted by the device is 600 x 600 dpi for monochrome colors and 4800 x 2100 dpi for multicolor results.
Guidelines to Install MP210 by Using CD/ DVD Drive
Installing Canon MP210 Driver can be done in some ways include by using CD or DVD drive. Here are all you need to do to install the device by using Installation CD.
- Switch on your computer.
- Just place in the DVD/ CD into your desktop and then follow the instructions till they are completed.
- While you are waiting for the process, connect the USB cable.
- Go to the next step after your desktop detects the MP210.
- Keep following the instructions and accomplish the steps till they are completed.
- Now you can use the Canon MP210 Driver to print your documents.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download theCanon MP210 Driver from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Printer for Windows Download