Canon Mp210 Scanner Software and Product Review
The Canon MP210 Scanner Software – is necessarily important to allow this particular printer to work. The Canon MP210 itself is known as all in one printer from Canon with the lowest price. For light workloads and general use, this printer is definitely one of the recommended options.
Since it comes with low price, it misses some advanced features that other higher end printers may offer like e-fax capability, advanced scan and copy options and memory card slots. However, it doesn’t make this printer less valuable because it still shines at its task quality.
Canon MP210 Design
Thanks to Canon, this time the MP210 comes with particular design resembling the more expensive inkjet printer. Its dimension is 17.7 inches in width, 6.7 inches in height and 13.8 inches in depth with 12.8 pounds in weight. It has basic control panel with single digit LED showing number of copies. As of other Canon printers, it has typical Canon paper handling that holds to 100 sheets and folds out from rear. Some buttons are available on the surface including two start buttons, scan button, stop button, and button to choose the paper type for printing. Moreover, it comes with two Canon inks sets, the standard tricolor and the black.
Canon MP210 Features
As for its features, they are pretty standard that include, USB 2.0 connection, drivers for Mac and Windows PCs and optional wireless adapter. With one touch, the printer can print 1-9 copies or straightly jump to 20 copies. The MP Navigator EX allows you to choose the format, change resolution, edit resulting scans and specify the type. For advanced actions, the custom scan tab is available for use. Despite lacking of auto duplexer, you can still perform manual duplex task using the driver. As for the USB port, it can be connected to camera phones, camcorders and Pict-Bridge compliant cameras.
Canon MP210 Performance
The task speed of this printer is not necessarily the best yet it isn’t very slow either. Its printing rates are 6.13 pages/minute for black graphic and 1.45 pages/minute for color graphics. But for photo printing of 4×6, the result is excellent. So, there are some reasons for you to choose this like good quality photo printing, excellent task quality, Pict-Bridge port and decent task speeds. Yet, there are also some downsides for you to consider as well including lack of memory card slots and standard
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon Mp210 Scanner Software from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA Mp210 Scanner Software Download
Canon PIXMA Mp210 Scanner Software Printer for Windows Download