What to Know about Canon MP470 Driver
One of the Canon driver printer products that mostly recommended is Canon MP470 Driver. Just like the other products of Canon printer, this series is also multifunction that you can use for various purposes. The quality of the product is unquestionable that you will not be disappointed in choosing it. This series of Canon printer is very suitable both for office and home needs. This article will talk about all you need to know about the device.
Canon MP470 Driver’s Specification
Canon MP470 Driver is a multifunction printer device that you can use for various purposes include printing, scanning, sending fax, and also copying. This will make your printing jobs become more fun. The device uses digital copier type. That enables you to do copying jobs in much simpler and efficient ways. The device’s copying speed reaches 22 ppm for monochrome and 17 ppm for multicolor product. This is a quite high level of speed that will be not only suitable for home needs but also office. The printing technology used is ink – jet color photo. Moreover the device also uses Canon FINE or Full – Lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering that will give you better results of printing with multicolor and sharper images and graphics.
The cartridge comes with four different colors, they are black, yellow, magenta, and cyan. The maximum presentation of document reduction reaches up to 25%, while the maximum enlargement of documents reaches up to 400%. Meanwhile the maximum number of copies can be resulted by this printer of Canon is 99 pages. The printing resolution of the device can achieve 600 x 600 dpi for monochrome, while maximum printing resolution for multicolor results can reach 4800 x 1200 dpi. Power consumption needed for standby mode is 2.1 watt while the power needed for operational mode is about 14 watt. It really saves energy which will affect in the lower cost of electricity consumption if compared to other printing products.
How to Install MP470 Driver by Using Installation Setup File
If you choose the use installation setup file instead of CD to install Canon MP470 Driver, there are some requirements you have to fulfill. First of all, you have to download setup file of the MP470 driver first. Make sure to download the file from recommended and trustful links only to prevent any viruses that can damage existing files in your desktop. You also need to prepare USB cable that will be fit in connecting the device with your desktop.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon MP470 Driver from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver Printer for Windows Download