MP495 Drivers and Product Review
Canon Mp495 Drivers-Have you just purchase a Canon MP495? Well, you need Canon MP495 drivers to make the printer start working. Today, we know this printer as one of the best all in one printers offered for low budget users. This particular device has no issues to handle scanning, printing and copying wirelessly thanks to support from wireless feature. Despite some downsides, the features and performance of this printer are still worth to consider. In fact, it makes a good option for business professionals and amateur photographers.
Canon MP495 Design
On the outside, Canon MP495’s appearance is typically attractive. It comes as round printer with updated look that makes it more functional and stunning at once. This series comes with glossy black finish instead of black and silver color scheme of last year series. The glossy surface repels fingerprints while giving executive air to the printer. Yet, there are some downsides on its design like the lack of LCD screen which can be pretty annoying for users who often make multiple copies and adjustments. There is also lack of present favorites button which is actually beneficial for autoprogram of certain settings that are commonly used.
Canon MP495 Performance
During some tests, the MP495 scored pretty good in its printing performance although the print speed is not very satisfying. The test showed the printing speed can only reach 4.04 pages/minute in color text speed, slightly slower than other MFPs. The same result is also yielded from printing high volume. However, the printing quality is a safer. It is more than enough for business document or school prints. Yet, the photo printing result is standard with some muted colors. Even if you wait a bit longer for printing photo in high quality mode, the result may still appear with distorter color representation.
As other Canon printers, this particular one comes with 1-year warranty. Users can contact the service support 24/7 for any assistance and questions. In case the users want longer warranty, there is Extended Service Plan warranty that cost $25 for two more years of free services.
Overall, the Canon MP495 makes considerably good standard quality printer with decent speed, good value and cheap running costs. However, this device also has some downsides although not necessarily vital like quality niggles when printing images and lack of PictBridge connection and memory card slot. Yet for its price which is less than $70, it is ideal for low budgeted users.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon Mp495 Drivers from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Printer for Windows Download