Canon Mp560 Scanner Software and Product Review
Canon Mp560 Scanner Software- The Canon MP560 Scanner Software is the start to get this quality printing to perform. We know MP560 as mid-budget printer with useful features and great look. Although it may not as sophisticated as Impact S305 or Epson Workforce 310 but it still makes a good option for high printing quality and speed. Not only does this printer handle daily task loads very well but also other harder task loads.
Canon MP560 Design and Features
When it comes to design, Canon MP560 is definitely not disappointing. It does have typically similar size, appearance and shape of other previous Canon printers. On the surface, it comes with glossy cover finished in black and matte silver. Its dimension is 6 inches in height, 14.5 inches in depth and 18 inches in width. Perhaps, the most innovative part of this printer is its heads-up display. There is beautiful color LCD screen on the right that is completed with adjoining buttons set. The buttons are used to control and switch, start and stop function and to decide the number of copies. To navigate the onscreen menus and image album, the Easy Scroll Wheel is available.
Media card reader is available underneath the display that can be accessed through smaller door. The reader supports microSD cards, MMC, SD, xD and Memory Sticks. And yes, there is also USB port compatible for PictBridge available at the bottom that makes direct print accessibility easier.
Meanwhile, paper handling is quite excellent as it can slide 150 sheets from underneath the printer for documents and 150 sheets for assorted paper sizes and smaller photo paper on the back. There is also a feature known as auto-duplexer which is designated to handle double-sided prints while saving more money and the environment.
Canon MP560 Performance
It is true that the performance of Canon MP560 doesn’t blow our mind away yet it is not disappointing. In the speed test, the printer shows printing speed of 6.74 pages/minute. Yet this lack of performance is made up with the auto duplexing feature that makes a great feature for printer offered in this budget range.
Another test has showed some quality issues on outbound documents and photos. There may be print head misfire o the graphical documents and photo snapshots due to inaccurate flesh tones and washed out images. Despite some downsides, Canon MP560 is still worth to consider thanks to its dual paper trays, intuitive scroll wheel, wireless, 2 inch LCD and auto duplexer.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon Mp560 Scanner Softwarefrom from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA Mp560 Scanner Software Download
Canon PIXMA Mp560 Scanner Software Printer for Windows Download