Canon Mp600 Driver and Product Review
Canon Mp600 Driver- We all know the use of Canon MP600 driver to make this particular printer from Canon to work. But do you know what makes this printer a decent choice to fulfill your need? Well, let’s find out the answer by digging up the features and performance of this particular printer.
Canon MP600 Design
MP600 is designed as multifunction device that is even capable to handle CD/DVD label printing and standalone photo printing support. As good quality machine, adding it in your house is a great idea especially if you work in graphic arts or photography.
Like other typical Canon printers, the MP600’s appearance is dominated with silver and black. Its chunky square built shows its multi-functionality. The LCD display panel is a flip-down panel that can hid the plain control panel. A small door is available to hide the card ports while an overhang is added to hide the PictBridge port. So, the overall design is clean and clutter free. Made of high quality material, this machine is definitely a sturdy one.
Canon MP600 Features
As all in one photo printer, the MP600 does not come with fax or networking facilities. However, it has the extensive printing capabilities, disk labeling and direct photo printing. This machine uses two separate tanks for black ink, the small and large one. However, it doesn’t come with automatic document feeder so the copying will be a painful one page at a time. As for the scan software interface, it is considerably easy to use with number of options to specify contrast/colour adjustment, resolution and scan area. There are two paper sources in this printer, rear mounted manual feeder and internal tray.
Canon MP600 Performance
Here is the best part. MP600 is known for its fast performance that it doesn’t spend too much time to do the little housekeeping chores. According to the test, the printer can perform speed of 7.9 ppm for monochrome printing and 7.7ppm for color printing. In fact, it even performed better in color draft mode.
Another test showed exceptional photo print quality, even better than most printers in the same price range. Of course, the ordinary paper printing is also pleasing with great color reproduction and contrast. As for the copying and scanning result, it is considerably good although the score of grayscale test was only 30% on standard setting. Overall, you can consider this printer if you look for excellent sharpness and image quality, fast printing and CD/DVD printing.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon Mp600 Driver from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA Mp600 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA Mp600 Driver Printer for Windows Download