Canon Pixma MX490 Driver You Must Get
Canon pixma mx490 is well-known to be printer that can do almost everything for you. Of course, as printer, it can print document or photo. But, Canon also equips this product with other function, such as scanner, copier and fax machine. So, with just this one printer, you can do many things. This is also the reason, why this printer becomes popular as one of office tool. The best of all, this printer is also equipped with wireless feature. This feature related to those functions. So, basically, you can print, scan, copy or sending fax from distance. Of course, this printer can work perfectly because there is driver that supports its performance. And, if you use this printer, it’s important to keep its driver up to date.
MX490 Series Full Driver & Software Package
Like its name, this package will give you the latest driver for MX490 as well as software that will support your printing activity. The latest driver you can get here is the version.1.02 driver. This new driver brings new changes than its previous series. The first change is the bug fixing. Previously, there are many cases where it always failed when user install it on Windows 10 OS. With this new update, this problem is solved. This is reasonable, because MX490 is printer that was launched before Windows 10 launching date. Therefore, the initial driver isn’t compatible with this OS. And, that cause those problems.
The compatibility with Windows 10 has been added in previous version (Ver.1.01). But, it still gives some problem after that version was launched. But, with this new version, you don’t need to worry anymore.
When you install this driver, there will be two driver file that you need to use. They are printer driver and scanner driver. What you need to remember here is adjust the setting on your PC after you install the driver. Make some adjustment on Printing Preferences menu, so the driver you just installed can work like it should be. To help you to use this printer, you may also want to install My Image Garden software. You can find it on the driver CD that you will get along with this printer.
If we have to say a word, we would say that this driver is something MX490 user must get. This update will make your printer run smoothly. Therefore, you won’t have any problem when you use canon pixma mx490 for other activities.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver
MX490 series Full Driver (Windows 10/10 x64)
MX490 series Full Driver (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64)
MX490 series Full Driver (Windows 8/8 x64)
MX490 series Full Driver (Windows 7/7 x64)
MX490 series Full Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the canon pixma mx490 from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.