Canon PIXMA MX725 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MX712 | Canon PIXMA MX392 | Canon PIXMA MX712 | Canon PIXMA MX392 | Canon PIXMA MX300 | Canon PIXMA MX535 | Canon PIXMA MX882 | Canon PIXMA MX310 | Canon PIXMA MX535 | Canon PIXMA MX725 | Canon PIXMA MX495 | Canon PIXMA MX925
You can download the Printer Driver File here in accordance with the device to your computer
- Print ResolutionUp to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Mono Document Print SpeedApprox. 15.0 ipm
- Colour Document Print SpeedApprox. 10.0 ipm
- Photo Print SpeedBorderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds
- Borderless PrintingYes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Automatic
- Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet sizeChromaLife100+ inks
Canon PIXMA MX720 series MP Drivers
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download theCanon PIXMA MX725 Driver Download After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
You can enable Printer Driver easily, on this tab you will find the appropriate printer driver product with the device to your computer
Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX720 series For Windows Download (38.45 MB)