Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Free Download
As a photographer, you take care to capture the best images possible and you want those images to look as good as you remember when you print them. Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless1 Professional Inkjet Printer makes that possible with features that ensure incredible output. PIXMA PRO-10 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colors you expect to see in your print.
For media support, Canon PIXMA PRO-10 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of fine art and glossy photo papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S
You can download the Printer Driver File here in accordance with the device to your computer
- Print your Vision up to 13″ x 19″: Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13″ x 19″.
- Professional Quality, Built-in: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.3
- Uniform Ink Height: The Chroma Optimizer brings uniform ink height over the printed image and regulates surface reflection.
- Optimum Analysis and Mixture of Color
- Pro Printing
- Built-in CD and DVD Printing
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Hi-Speed USB
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Download After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
You can enable Printer Driver easily, on this tab you will find the appropriate printer driver product with the device to your computer