Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Download
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon’s FINE technology with an ink drop as small as 3.0 pl. The printer’s 8-cartridge ink system provides a wide color range and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white photos.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 is the entry-level model in Canon’s high-end line of professional photo printers, and while it’s not the most expensive machine in our review, it doesn’t skimp on quality. With very good photo print quality and an array of features that appeal to pros and amateurs alike, the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 is one of the top-rated photo printers in our review and earns the Top Ten Reviews Bronze Award. The new Print Studio Pro2 plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio. For media support, the PIXMA PRO-100 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of fine art and glossy photo papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S
You can download the Printer Driver File here in accordance with the device to your computer
- Print your Vision up to 13″ x 19″: Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13″ x 19″.
- True Monochrome Prints: The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 8-ink ChromaLife 100+ system3 consist of Black, Gray, and Light Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography.
- Pro Printing: The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software2 provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directly hand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver 2.1 or later), Adobe™ Photoshop™ CS, Adobe™ Photoshop Elements™, and Adobe™ Photoshop™ Lightroom™.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
You can enable Printer Driver easily, on this tab you will find the appropriate printer driver product with the device to your computer