Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Download Wireless A3+ Printer
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Download – Professional A3 + printer offers 8-ink dye-based Gallery system-high quality prints you will be proud to display or sell, plus free Wi-Fi and full internet connectivity for easy integration with existing workflow.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver | Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver |
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver | Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver | Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver
You can download the Printer Driver File here in accordance with the device to your computer
- Stunning long lasting colour and mono prints
- Print great looking photos fast
- Seamless workflow
- Print from popular cloud services
- Wireless printing from your tablet and smartphone
- Easy integration with professional editing software
- Easy CD printing
- Versatile media support
- Media Size : Rear Tray: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope, 25x30cm (10×12″), 20x25cm (8×10″), 13x18cm (5×7″), 10x15cm (4×6″)
Manual Feeder: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm (14×17″), 25x30cm (10×12″), 20x25cm (8×10″)
- Print Resolution : Up to 4800¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine : Inkjet, 8 Single Inks, ChromaLife100+ ink system with 3pl droplet size & FINE print head.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
You can enable Printer Driver easily, on this tab you will find the appropriate printer driver product with the device to your computer