Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Free Download
This site helps you in finding canon printer drivers, you can download it below, please select the appropriate device with your computer. Canon PIXMA TR8520 For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer
A home office should boost your efficiency at work, but should also handle all your home needs too, and the PIXMA TR8520 does just that. When you need a home office printer that can handle all your work needs like documents
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File name : win-tr8500-1_1-n_mcd.exe
File Version : 1.1
File Languages : English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish,French
Release date : 09/26/2017
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit
PIXMA TR8520 Features:
- VERSATILE PAPER SUPPORT with front and rear paper feeding ability.
- Fax, copy and scan multi-page documents fast and easy with the 20 Sheet AUTO DOCUMENT FEEDER (ADF).
- With a FIVE INDIVIDUAL INK SYSTEM, only replace the ink tank that runs out!
- Print straight from your iPhone and iPad with AIRPRINT.7
- Using the CANON PRINT APP conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.4
- With built-in FAX and a 20 SHEET ADF the PIXMA TR8520 is ready for any job.
- Intuitive control with an effortless USER INTERFACE & 4.3″ LCD TOUCHSCREEN.
- Easily print your photos right from your SD MEMORY CARD.1
- BLUETOOTH allows you to print and scan right from your smartphone or tablet.3
- The PIXMA TR8520 fits into almost any space with its SLEEK COMPACT DESIGN.
- Print from any room in the house with seamless Wi-Fi®.2
- Download this file. Check location where the file is saved, check Your computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow The instructions to install software and perform the necessary settings.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
File Size : 18.42 MB