Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Download
Printer Canon Cp910 Driver
Canon Cp910 Driver –provides you with high quality printing result from cordless photo printer which is practical, compact type. The Canon Cp910 use feature of color sublimation for producing images, leading to the waterproof print that ranked estimated about 100 years. This printer is designed for photographers. The maximum printed size is 4X6 inch in certain special papers print.
Canon Cp910 printer driver review
The printer is connecting to print from computer or mobile phone using Wi-Fi connection. The feature makes the printer able to print directly and send out the printed images from your gadget without external network required. There is USB port and slot for memory card that make any drives and SD cards such as canon image.
- Pros: it is easy for user for printing from phone, computer or tablet via wireless.
It is portable and compact, with size only 2 inches tall and 7 inches wide. You can add battery to power it and print anytime anywhere as you connect with your device. The foldup LCD
- Cons: it only makes 4X6 inch prints result and from specialty paper from Canon. The printed output resolution is low compared with other small printers.
It is a photo printer that affordable, easy to use and strictly to photo printer. This is designed for photographers use. The specialty paper is designed to result high quality print output.
Canon Cp910 compatibility
Canon Cp910 is capable to set up in windows 10 (32 and 64 bit), Windows XP (32 Bit), windows vista 32 bit, windows 7 32 bit, windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit) windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), windows Xp, Macintosh and Linux.
- Install Canon Cp910 driver to computer For download and set up the printer driver, there is steps that user need to follow.
- Click the driver as you get the driver download link. Clock “open folder” or “open file” in the downloaded file.
Accept the default area for conserve the files. Click next and wait until the installer removes file to prepare to set up.
- Keep in your mind when close the screen “download complete”, find the folder where you have conserve the file and then click on it.
- When the wizard install is beginning, follow any on-screen direction for set up the software application.
For Apple users, using Canon Cp910 is easier. The driver supports with Airprint so you are able to print the document wirelessly from Mac, Ipad or iPhone by using the airprint menu and WiFi connectivity.
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit/64 bit, and Mac OS® X v10.6.8 to v10.98
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon Cp910 Driver from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Download
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Printer for Windows Download