[Windows 64bit] LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver (R1.51 Ver.1.10)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C,This product is a CAPT printer driver for Canon LBP printers. Clients are additionally encouraged to download the Auto Shutdown Tool from the site. Introducing the Auto Shutdown Tool permits the settings for the auto shutdown capacity to be arranged for this item. Introduce the Auto Shutdown Tool in the event that you are utilizing an item with one of the accompanying serial numbers.
LBP7010C (Serial numbers: MTQA00001 – MTQA99999)
LBP7018C (Serial numbers: MTRA00001 – MTRA99999)
The serial number can be found on the back of the gadget.
File Version: R1.51V1.10
Release date : 13 February 2017
File Size : 20.9 MB
Operating System: Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Windows XP
- You need to make sure that your printer are not connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C from from the table above. After that, install the downloaded files by clicking the .exe file.
- When you are about to install it, first of all you will be asked to decide which default location that you prefer to save the files. Click the next button and then wait for your computer to extract the files you are about to install.
- Select the preferred language for installation and all you have to do is just follow the installation guidelines.
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.